Venue: Sedgefield Links Golf Course
Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019
Time: Shotgun Start – 8am & 11am
Cost: R150 (18 Holes + small lunch)
Dress: Colour Splash!!!
Limited Players: 72 Players
9 x 4 Ball Alliance NO HANDY CAP (3 Scores to count)
Our annual George Arts Theatre Golf Day will take place on Sunday, 24 March 2019 at the Sedgefield Golf Links Course.
Our theme this year is Colour Splash and we’re looking to raise funds to allow us to continue to develop our Outreach Project.
There are opportunities for companies to advertise by purchasing a TEE BOX or ‘hole’ – you can set up promotional material for advertising at a cost of R600 per hole or your company could sponsor a ‘Wet Hole’ – where the company sponsors a fun alcoholic beverage. Companies can also sponsor prizes.
Categories for Sponsorship
Category 1: R600 buys advertising on Tee or Green
Category 2: R1000 buys advertising on Tee or Green with full colour supporting advertising in centrefold of George Herald
Category 3: R1400 buys advertising on Tee or Green with full colour supporting advertising and discounted rate on 4 ball alliance
- Free full colour supporting advertisement in centrefold of the George Herald for sponsors of R1000 and above for sponsors as well as donations of prizes to the same value.
- Exposure of your business through advertising on Tee or Green.
- Fun filled golf day with free small lunch.
By giving to our annual Golf Day you’ll be able to help us continue to:
- Maintain weekly drama clubs in 6 schools in Thembalethu, Conville and Pacaltsdorp
- Bring these children to the theatre for dress rehearsals of all GSA shows
- Help toward costs of employing 2 Drama Facilitators (Xolisa and Jeffrey) to run the drama clubs every afternoon, enter their clubs each year in the Schools Shakespeare Festival and help at the theatre
- Run a Drama Holiday Programme each holiday in Thembalethu for 100 children each week!
- Drama builds confidence, being creative and learning to make creative choices helps students to be better at thinking of new ideas, allowing them to view the world around them in new ways. Aspects of performing arts, especially improvisation, helps young people to understand how to appraise situations, think outside the box and be more confident going into unfamiliar situations. Students learn to trust their ideas and abilities. Confidence gained from learning performing arts skills applies to school, career, and life.
In appreciation of your anticipated donation, we would like to offer you the opportunity to sponsor one of the holes at the Sedgefield Golf Club where your company can . We hope that we can count on your help to make this year’s event one of our best yet!
Please email Chantal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather at email@example.com or come by our offices at 125 York Street to make a contribution. Thank you in advance for your sponsorship!
We hope to see you at George Arts Theatre Golf Day!